Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cold Summer.....


manungga

Photobucket

It's really seldom for me to get a chance to travel to provinces since I'm so busy working. Last March and April I unintentionally got the privileged (well that's how I call it)to join a team for their trainings but I'm not one of them I just go wherever places they consider as training ground like the Mt. Manunggal for a mountaineering experience and they also went to Tuburan for their water rescue training and guest what? I go with them since its also my days off.


Photobucket

We went to Mt. Manunggal on the death anniversary of the late Pres. Ramon Magsaysay where his presidential plane crashed. It was ended a long and tiring journey but its worth the effort hehehe... The journey from Busay to Balamban until the top of Mt. Manunggal was a great experience for me. I consider it as an adventure and the fog was really amazing especially when its past 5 pm and 4 am but of course the rain and cold is always there but the experience was really a first time for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Last April 9 to 11, we went to Tuburan for their water rescue training.I was not quite sure of the name of the place because there was no exact name for it as what I know its maintained by their barangay council in making their tubod pool as clean and safe for all. What I'm sure is that its in Barangay Malobolo. The place was awesome as well. I got to enjoy bathing in their "Tubod flowing" pool which is extremely cold but thanks to the warm from the seawater. hehe.. so there's an option to choose from. It was another long and tiring travel but indeed an enjoyable summer for me. So if you are into traveling with adventure, you may try these two destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment