Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wanted to watch Movies?

I love movies but you know I don't get to have enough time to go to movie houses and its quite a waste of money for me so sometimes I surf the net and find out what's worthy to watch. These are the movies I was able to get from my "searcha-pade"


Weekend Box office top ten Hollywood Movies - June 5 - 7, 2009

1. The Hang over
2. UP
3. Land of the Lost
4. Night at the Museum : Battle of the Smithsonian
5. Startrek
6. Terminator Salvation
7. Drag me to Hell
8. Angels and Demons
9. My Life in Ruins
10.Dance Flick

I saw this list from http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/TopTen.mv but I never get to see any of these movies at all. So maybe I have to search them in pirated DVD stalls.. lols but my friend has an original copy of some of the filipino films so I'll just borrow from them because at the end of the day, its better to watch a film whos copy is not pirated . char!



Top 10 Movies of Robinsons Movieworld Philippines from January to March 2009

Top 10 local films for the first quarter of 2009:

1.You Changed My life - Star Cinema
2.Ang Tanging Ina N'yong Lahat - Star Cinema
3.When I Met You - Gma Films
4.Love Me Again - Star Cinema
5.Sundo - Gma Films
6.Iskul Bukol - Octo Arts
7.Desperadas 2 - Regal Entertainment
8.Shake,Ratlle and Roll X - Regal Entertainment
9.Status: Single - Viva Fils
10.Baler - Viva Films

No comments:

Post a Comment